Office Clerk - Term Position (6 months)
− Accounting Diploma or Equivalent
− Excellent Computer Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
− Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
− Willingness and ability to learn new tasks
− Exceptional attention to detail and a positive attitude
− Experience in providing friendly and professional customer service
− Experience in handling cash and point of sale transactions
− Experience in a municipal office would be an asset but not required
- Customer service and directing customer inquiries both in person and on the phone.
- Processing payments (utility bills, permits, etc.)
- Setting up new customer utility accounts and arranging transfer of utilities
- Preparing bank deposits
- Mailing of monthly utility bills and statements
- Posting accounts payable invoices
- Mailing Cheques and filing invoices
- Assisting the Administration Department as required
Resume and cover letter will be accepted until February 18, 2022, at 4:00pm and can be submitted by email to: email@example.com
(subject line to include Office Clerk in all emails).
A full job description is available at https://www.townofmahonebay.ca/finance.html. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Comments are closed.